Terms & Condition
Further on in this document:
“Website”, “Company” means Academic-Master.com
- All types of services/products provided by the company are meant for research or reference purposes and private use only. We do not accept responsibility for the failure to learn the material covered in the assignment.
- Website reserves the right to remove any Content for any reason and at any time, without notification or warnings of any kind. You should not rely on content posted on the Site. The answers are only intended to be a piece of advice, and they may not accurately or fully answering your question.
- All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to academic-master.com and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Academic-master.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site. You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that academic-master.com provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
- You further agree that under no circumstances will you submit any materials purchased through or from academic-master.com to any educational, testing, or teaching institution, claiming the materials to be of your own creation.
- By submitting the Order and/or payment, You are purchasing the service/product for your personal, noncommercial use only. All services/products are drafted by freelance tutors who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the services/products to the Company. All services/products are refundable and come with money back warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified).
- As the service/product provided by the company is meant for research/reference purposes, we guarantee the standard of the tutoring information, but not the final grade.
- The company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the client’s choice to use the services of the academic-master.com
- The customer should provide clear briefings and ensure all the materials required additionally are provided. Failure to provide the information timely might delay the processing of the tutoring information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
Contact Information Usage
- academic-master.com uses text messaging as a prime way of delivering services.
- Your phone number will only be used to communicate to you regarding your requests.
- Your phone number will never be passed on to any third parties and will only be used by the employees of academic-master.com
- We may, from time to time contact you with relevant information about your request or relevant marketing offers.
- If you wish to stop getting texts from us you should write “Stop Texts” to us. Upon receiving this text message, you will be unsubscribed from any communications unless you write to us first.
- Academic-master.com does not charge you any extra fee for chatting to us through SMS. However, usual operator rates may apply when texting our number.
- No changes of the paper are allowed to be made by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- 12-24 hours should be allowed for the revision to be processed.
- Revisions should be requested no later than 30 days after the initial order is completed.
- Academic-Master.com may, but is not required to:
- Monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with the Academic-master’s policies;
- Report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms;
- Refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate these Terms, the law, or any academic-master.com’s policies or are excessive in size or burdensome;
- Manage the Site in a manner designed to protect academic-master.com and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site. If you engage, in academic-master.com’s sole discretion, in fraudulent activities, you understand and agree that academic-master.com has the right to immediately close your account and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in your account.
- WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, ACADEMIC-MASTER.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, TO DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE TO ANY PERSON WHO IS IN BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
Risk of Reversals, Chargebacks and Claims.
In the event of order being canceled or delayed, the funds deposited by the client shall be added to the client’s account balance on the web site.
Account balance on the website is refundable.
In certain cases, the Company may provide a refund to the client’s bank/PayPal account at its own discretion. For e.g.100% Money-back guaranteed if we are unable to find the very best writer for your assignment within 24 hours, and will accompany our written notice to that effect.