Differences. The contrasts amongst heat and temperature can be drawn unmistakably on the accompanying grounds: 
- Heat is only the measure of vitality in a body. As against this, temperature is something that measures the power of warmth.
- Heat measures both motor and potential vitality contained by atoms in a question. Then again, temperature measures normal dynamic vitality of atoms in substance. .
- The standard unit of estimation of heat is Joules, while that of temperature is Kelvin, however it can likewise be estimated in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Calorimeter is a device, which is used to measure the heat. On the other hand, temperature can be measured by thermometer.
- Heat is represented by ‘Q’ whereas ‘T’ is used to represent temperature.
Similarities These two are diverse things. No similitudes in that capacity. Just similitudes would be that
- Both are physical amounts.
- Two are Thermodynamic state capacities etc.
- Both increment molecule development. This is caused by including heat, which likewise expands temperature.
- They can be estimated utilizing their particular units. They can both change their structures.
Conduction and convection
Conduction is the exchanges of heat among substances that are in synchronize contact with each other. The well the conductor, the all the more quickly heat will be switched. Amid convection, the atoms exchange constantly toward the fluid or gas liquid.
Example. The case of conduction is cooking hot-pot. The burner is hot and we utilizing it to warm the pot to bubble. The case of convection is steaming my espresso each morning, the warmth is moving into the air.
Explaination Like it is a very hot summer day. I want to cool my kitchen. I would utilize open the refrigerator way to chill off the kitchen. Since the hydration from the fridge plus the vitality make the ice chest’s air cooler and colder. When we open the entryway, the temperature from the temperature will drop down in light of the fact that a large portion of the air is turning out to the kitchen. At that point the refrigerator’s machine needs to program increment the temperature to adjust to air inside and outside. The fan is utilizing the cooler air and courses it around to chill the room yet it will work slower than the refrigerator.
- https://keydifferences.com/difference-between-heat-and-temperature.html ↑
- https://brainly.com/question/31664 ↑