The Vice –President of Operations for Blossoms Up! will be responsible for the following tasks in the company:
- Ensure that technology-component machines are routinely evaluated.
- Handle all aspects of the business such as planning, purchasing, sales and fulfillment and inventory.
- Strategic planning, implementation and evaluation of lowering cost. Below is the compensation plan that should be well signed and stamped by both parties.
The base salary of the Vice-President will be 123,000 dollars per year.
Annual incentives and Bonuses
He/she will receive bonuses as follows per year:
- Profit sharing- $ 34,000.
- Bonuses – $ 51,000.
- Other commissions – $ 53,000.
For a good performance within a measurement period of three years and above with actions that have a direct impact on the performance and general success of the organization, the following will be provided:
- Non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
- Phantom stock plans.
- Stock appreciation rights plans.
The vice president will be provided with the following perquisites:
- A brand new car.
- Paid meals and lodging.
- Paid entertainment expenses.
- Free parking.
- Cellphone and a laptop.
The Executive compensation package will include the following benefits:
- Supplemental life insurance.
- Long-term care insurance.
- Job-related liability insurance.
- Extra/special vacation day allowances and sabbatical leave of absence.
The vice-president will report directly to the CEO and is also required to serve as a member of the Executive team.