My philosophy about education is that all children have rights to education which must be clarified precisely for common understanding. Education should inspire in an exciting way, and educational environments should be developed to cater the mental, physical and emotional abilities of children that in turn will help them to adopt the societal standards. As a teacher, I would like to develop an educational atmosphere where students feel confident to utilize their potentials and hidden talents. I support the idea of safe educational environments where students feel free to share their creative ideas and take risks by trying new thing both within the curriculum and extra-curriculum areas. In the following are some essential elements that I believe are imperative for improving the efficacy of learning process of a student.
- Students need clear and precise guidance, and therefore as a teacher, I assert the need of developing convenient and easy to understand standards for societal and academic interactions.
- Students should be encouraged to get involved in practical studies along with theoretical learning. And therefore as a teacher, I would like to design a methodology for each lesson that would have 50% of theory and 50% of practical activities.
- A good teacher provides students with the opportunity to grow, and this could be possible by enhancing their ability to question the things. Curiosity is an active motivational device that can be used to increase students’ desire to know more.
- Safe educational environments help students to feel comfortable and to practice their learned skills
- Technology is an integral part of today’s world and therefore it is recommended for schools’ administrations and teachers to incorporate relevant technologies in educational and learning process.
My passion for teaching flourished in my past schooling years I used to ask my teachers different queries regarding academic and social matters, and from there I developed a desire to have a life which revolves around helping others. My strengths are embedded in gathering individuals and starting different projects therefore as teacher students can rely on me to steer them for daily and educational projects effectively. Being a profession teacher, I have a vision that based on a concept that relies on the non-discriminative aspect of education. I endeavor to inspire not only academic excellence but also development and improvement in after-school life for all students.